Posts on Twitter
A guide to Twitter - work out what the fuss is about for yourself
Twitter.com is an intriguingly addictive social media phenomenon. With its flexible API, Twitter threads are like internet graffiti strewn over millions of websites - major powers Apple, Google and LinkedIn have promoted Twitter on their own platforms openly. Rapid messaging, content curation, voyeurism, news, online customer services - Twitter is powerful.
For Twitter.com, we offer an introduction to Twitter consultancy, community management and strategy support summarised below:
- Avatar image and profile design
- Responding to username mentions
- Responding to direct messages
- Dealing with customer issues in partnership with a clients' customer services
- Providing tweet content and scheduling the messages with careful use of hashtags
- Twitter competitions
For tracking success, we summarise the quality of interactions on a monthly basis in terms of retweets and actual content from followers/Twitter users. Then we also track follower growth, as with Facebook.com this is a measurement that can give you an indication of this channel's potential to drive website traffic.